BS Computer Engineering
The Computer Engineering Program leads to BS degree in Computer Engineering, and constitutes the study of the design of computers and digital systems, use of microprocessors embedded in a larger system (e.g. anti-lock brake systems), theoretical issues in computing, object-oriented programming languages, design of large-scale software systems, and computer networks. Specializations include applications of computers in control systems, digital signal processing, telecommunications, and power systems, and very large scale integration (VLSI) systems design.
Computer Engineering Degree Requirements Templates
- Entering in the Fall of 2008 or after
- Entering in the Fall of 2007
- Entering in the Fall of 2006
- Entering in the Fall of 2003, Fall of 2004, or Fall of 2005
- Entering Before the Fall of 2003